From critical dimension measurement to high-precision, non-contact shape inspection
Achieves 5 µm of maximum permissive error for probing
Equipped with the new high-precision laser scanner
Multi-sensor measuring head
The HN-6060 non-contact, multi-sensor, 3D metrology system makes automatic shape measurement of complex components a reality.
With a two-axis rotary table and a three-axis high-rigidity air bearing construction CMM, incorporating five-axis synchronous linear motor drive and control mechanism, the hardware has been optimized for stability. Additionally, with the adoption of Nikon's proprietary low thermal expansion encoder scales and a design optimized for minimizing Abbe errors, the accuracy of the this high-precision 3D measurement instrument is 1.5+4L/1000 µm.
The HN-6060 is equipped with newly developed high-speed and high-precision laser scanner and SFF (shape from focus) sensor, which uses active texture projection to perform high-precision measurement of shapes even with glossy surfaces or with no surface texture. Touch probes and optical heads with built-in TTL laser AF (with proven performance in Nikon's NEXIV VMR series CNC Video Measuring System) complete the multi-sensor system. The system's use of multi-sensors allows it to perform diverse shape measurements of parts such as complex automotive and machined components, molded parts, medical devices etc.
- High-precision and optimized shape capturing and measurement for 3D components
- Point clouds with high precision at a rate of 120,000 points per second
- Comparison checking of surface shape inspection data with 3D CAD models (part-to-CAD comparison) and in reverse engineering
- High-precision laser scanner, SFF and tactile sensors, and five axis hardware control enable the system to perform many types of high-precision inspection of components and match processing for automatic assembly of point clouds
- High-precision, non-contact 3D inspection without manual preparation (such as application of powder to the object under inspection) of black molded components and shapes with glossy surfaces
- Five-axis synchronized hardware control for high-precision metrology
- In addition to a newly developed high-precision three-axis orthogonal drive system driven by linear motors, the system is also equipped with a two-axis rotary table
- A high level of user operability is incorporated, including fixed viewpoint five-axis operation control (for easy acquisition of surface point clouds) plus simulation running mode
- The HN Metrology 3D software represents an evolution in multi-sensor metrology software based on the dimension inspection software for the proven Nikon NEXIV VMR series
- The Focus Inspection option allows error comparison with reference to 3D CAD data and creation of detailed reports based on high-precision point cloud and mesh data
- Full 3D point cloud data of complex parts
- Non-contact measurement
- Manual preparation-free laser scanning
- High precision and high quality
- Fast, automated inspection
- Easy operation
- High rigidity 5 axis hardware
- Multi-sensors cover a wide application range
- Diverse high-precision shape measurements of parts such as aerospace instruments and complex automotive, machined components, molded parts, medical devices, etc.
- Multi-sensor 3D metrology software HN Metrology 3D
- Focus Inspection (option)
Multi-sensor 3D metrology software
Newly developed HN Metrology 3D metrology software integrates a whole range of tasks, including touch probe and image-processing measurement, acquisition of point clouds using light section and SFF sensors, and part to 3D CAD model for deviation comparison. The software measures the dimensions and shape of the object under inspection in diverse ways.