Calcium Fluoride for Visible/IR Regions
In addition to its crystal growth technology and quality control process, Nikon has introduced a process technology of its own using a single-crystal calcium fluoride that is optimized for use in the visible/infrared regions.
- Microscope lenses
- Single-lens reflex camera lenses
- Digital camera lenses
- TV camera lenses
- Video camera lenses
- Telescope lenses
- Astronomical telescope lenses
- Filter/window material for infrared spectrometers
- Infrared night vision camera lenses
|Size||≦Φ140 mm, ≦t 20 mm|
(Thickness: 10 mm)
|≧98 % (400 nm - 3000 nm)|
|Bubbles/inclusions||Total number ≦5 (by visual inspection),
Maximum size: 0.1 mm
|Refractive index homogeneity||≦10 ppm|
|Crystal plane orientation||No specifications|
|Sub-grain boundary||No specifications|
|Surface finishing||Fine grinding/polishing/coating|
Guaranteed high transmittance in the visible/infrared regions
- *All data on this page are typical but not guaranteed values.
- *Please ask about different sizes and specifications.
Click here for details of each product.
N.B. Export of the products* on this page is controlled under the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law. Appropriate export procedure shall be required in case of export from Japan.
- *Products: Hardware and its technical information (including software)