Nikon Introduces New Laser Rangefinder "Laser 350G"
March 1, 2008
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to present the new "Laser 350G", a compact, lightweight, waterproof laser rangefinder, optimized for golfing use.
Laser 500G has been very successful in golf market since its release in 2003. The new Laser 350G inherits Laser 500G's legacy, equipped with the First Target Priority mode for easy measurement, ergonomic design, and is made available at the lower price range.
- Compact, lightweight (180g), optimized for golfing
- Reasonably priced
- First Target Priority mode enables easy measurement of the distance to your target pin on a green with woods in the background at the golf course. First Target Priority mode displays the range to the nearest target among the multiple results obtained with a single measurement.
- Depressing the power button provides 8-second continuous measurement, which enables measurement even with slight hand movement.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright images
- Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 10 minutes): Sealed with O-rings and filled with nitrogen gas. The battery chamber is water resistant.
- High-eyepoint design allows easy viewing even with eyeglasses.
- Measurement range: 10-500m/11-550yd.
Nikon Laser Rangefinder Laser 350G Specifications
|Measurement range||10-500m/11-550 yd.|
|Distance display||Every 0.5m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
Every 1.0m/yd. (greater than 100m/yd.)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view (º)||6.0|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.2|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)||130x69x37|
|Power source||CD2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
|Safety and EMC||VCCI class B, Class 1M laser product (IEC60825-1:2001),
Class 1 laser product (21CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11) CE,
EMC directive, Fcc Part15 subpart B Class B, c-tick, WEEE
- The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
- The information is current as of the date of publication. It is subject to change without notice.