In June 2014, Nikon restructured the organization into a divisional system, progressing from our 15-year-old in-house company system, to respond to rapidly changing business environment and to achieve sustainable growth. As of 29,June 2017, our business framework consists of Imaging products business, Precision equipment (Semiconductor lithography and FPD lithography) business, Healthcare business, Industrial Metrology and Others.
Imaging Products Business
- Main products: Digital cameras, film cameras, interchangeable lenses, speedlights, accessories, software, sport optics
Precision Equipment Business
FPD lithography business
- Main products: FPD lithography systems
Semiconductor lithography business
- Main products: Semiconductor lithography systems
- Main products: Biological microscopes, Stereoscopic microscopes,Retinal diagnostic imaging equipment
Industrial Metrology & Others
Industrial Metrology Business
- Main products: Industrial microscopes, Measuring instruments, X-ray/CT inspection systems, Surveying instruments
Customized Products Business
Ophthalmic Lenses Business
Nikon-Trimble Co., Ltd., responsible for the surveying instruments sector of Nikon's Industrial metrology Business, and Nikon-Essilor Co., Ltd., responsible for the ophthalmic lenses sector of Nikon's Other Businesses, are Nikon Corporation's equity-method affiliates.
Includes Overview, Business Strategy of Business Unit on the Year ended March 2016.